Feb 1, 2012

Priorities, People and Prayers

Sometimes, There's a time in life when all what you once wanted is offered to you;
The time for which you had once waited for, which you had dreamt of in every nap is happening; The time when your once made prayers are answered, exactly as they were asked for.

You feel happy that it happened...finally...in reality. Yet, you don't enjoy it, for it doesn't matter to you now, anymore.

Priorities, People and Prayers change. For the better.

Life is like a cup...and for now, mine's filled to the brim with love, care, compassion, content, stability, sensibility.
____

There's that one soul for every soul, which completes it and complements it, such that external influences no more disturb the steady state. Like the inert molecules which needs no more electrons, and is not disintegrated even in the presence of adverse environment.

If I ever knew about stability, It was all theoritical and superficial.

It is this - this thing, deep in my heart - which I never knew existed. It is now IN me...Stability.

Even in the most hostile situations, the set of things that always worried me, scared me...We didn't falter!
Agneepath, our love passed. Crossed it with ease.

Your love...is divine.
Your love defines me...creates me.


Mr. Nobody, With each day, you teach me love.

12 comments:

Sauc said...

Although I pine for the state of complete fulfillment I am afraid of it. For I would not know what to do next if I achieve one. It is the drive for that thing we pine for that keeps me alive.

Tele Jane said...

So rightly said, and always be afraid of this state. It seriously ain't a good place to be in. For you, the purpose of life seems solved which is a dangerous illusion to live by.

On a lighter note, if you achieve that state...you are no more alive...for you live as if in heaven. ;-)

The Narcissist said...

This kind of love continues to elude me... Guess you have to have some sort of luck for that... :)

Tele Jane said...

The key lies in accepting and cherishing what you have. It's all there in the mind!
But yep, also wouldn't deny that luck has its hands. :)

Saran Soman said...

Beautiful! Doesn't agree but nevertheless. :)

Dint know Ms Telly jane had a blog, that too with a zillion posts. How do you ever find the time, mate?

Vivere said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vivere said...

Hey Tele,

It was great meeting you today! ;P

sumukh bansal said...

yes love is always there even before people come into our lives..

Tele Jane said...

Keyzer Soze, we love this world partly because of the diverse independent views and opinions it offers to us. Beats any monotony, doesn't it? Like the fact that you don't completely agree. :)

Thanks for reading, and Hey, I suffer from diarrhoea of thoughts sometimes, hence the zillion posts out here. ;-)

Tele Jane said...

Hey Megha, It was one of the most lovely coincidences I've had. A true coincidence indeed. Haha :-) Never in my life had I thought we would meet, and that too like that. Lovely. :-)

Tele Jane said...

Sumukh, Love is what we are born from and with. It needs no person or thing to present itself.

Thanks for reading :-)

Vivere said...

yeah i know..

and now that i think of it_

WOW! ;P