Jan 14, 2012

Bait of the Wait


The destiny changer is nearing fast...but the destined is moving slowly.
Calendar is changing dates...but the minute hand has dozed off.

I look at the clock, whose each grain I can distinctly see falling down the gravity to get lost in the heap...
...the way I would want to get lost in you.

The rain drops are taking shape and hitting the ground, to disintegrate into many a small pseudopods...
...the way I would want to embrace you like.

I can feel the heart opening up to accomodate the blood, to pulse it into the body with ziest and thrust...
...the way I would want to cling to you at your arrival.

The swooshing wave is dancing in air, to softly stroke the beach sand in its face...
...the way...Aha!

The dense fog is about to set...to blinden me to all things unimportant...

It's you for whom I'm, in all eagerness, whiling time.

It's you for whom my destiny, Oh my destined, can be put to wait.

(01.01.2012)
Courtesy Google for Image!

No comments: