Oct 23, 2011

Sublime

^ Sketches have a beauty of their own.
Whether detailed or minimalistic, they take you to your first lessons on art.

Tried making one. The initial opinions have only motivated me.
Will try and put a picture of it soon.


^ Zindagi Naa Milegi Dobara & One change it made to my writing:

I've started formulating thoughts in my first language.
Building on from there, though might seem easy, but is not.


^ Gifting your dear ones, induces joy and pleasure.
I, once thought, that I was pathetic at choosing gifts.

Only now did I realize that it isn't such a difficult task, if you heartily wish to gift them.

When giving a gift is not a formality but a strong desire to make the loved one feel special, the gifts fall in place, in beautiful fashion.

Got back to crayons {after Class 4th or 5th, I guess} for decorating the gift, and was super glad to hear the chirpy, happy voice!!


Trying new things. Picking up old forgotten robes. And enjoying all of it.


The sublime beauty of life.






[The beauty of being with him.]

No comments: