Sep 22, 2011

Understanding Love

Taking the path of Neophyte, today I have sat down to 'understanding love': The most talked, the most written and the most criticized subject ever.


Love: the emotion, most frequently named inaptly for the attractions, infatuations and innocent crushes.

Love: the new found craze of the youth, who illusion it as an essentially. Much like their illusion about cuss words sounding cool.

Love: the entity that, in its truest sense, takes birth only when you've risen enough to shed down the mask of 'being with someone';
When that someone becomes 'you', and they share 'your soul' with you;
And when that someone is no more a separate individual but a component of your individuality.
Anyways, immense literature has been created on the definitions of love. And I think, it is better to leave it to the scholars.

What I have mentioned above is, according to me, the difference between the 'new age trending fashion of being-in -love' and the 'actual romantic love'.

Leaving it here itself and getting back to the point of when an 'I Love You' is worded by me...
Love, for me, holds another essential dimension apart from the Supreme Purity in Emotion.
Of Supreme Purity in its Expression.

The dimension where love sees no borders of caste, creed, gender, whenst expressing, and is not caged in the resultant implications, consequences, interpretations.

The biggest of an errand to the tiniest act of care...all receive the deepest 'I love you'.

The bond of ages to barely a month old relation...all are told an 'I love you'

Whenever someone makes me feel blessed or loved, by their words, actions or thoughts...And, they might be a kid down the block, an old lovely lady across the lane, a long lost buddy or an enstranged relative.

For me, an 'I Love You' is not restricted to family and partner...

For me...
Love is Love.
Plain.
True.
Simple.

Uncomparable.

Without grades.

Without a classification.

Since love is such simple, I believe, such should be its expression.

This emotion is meant to be pure, sans any bothers and manipulations.
And, I make it a point to not let its expression go polluted or inexistent...

More importantly, Say it, only when you feel it.
Besides, Saying it as and when you feel it. :)

4 comments:

DocPriya said...

nice post.. Very beautifully expressed. !!

mgeek said...

The words always fall short, but you have described it beautifully...

Tele Jane said...

Love makes things beautiful, DocPriya! :)

Tele Jane said...

I'm glad if you felt so, mgeek!