May 25, 2010

Metamorphosis!


'Cocoon breaks, and a beautiful butterfly is, thus born.'
It loves its new look, new beauty. Is excited about the changes.
And is enthralled of what is in-store for her.

Metamorphosis. Changes in appearance, along with some maturity in the inner spheres.


Have been through one.

Years of my kiddishness, innocence, and naturalness was waned off in a matter of an hour.
Robbed off, of the dead filaments that once quietly perched on the domains of the eyebrow, around the lips, and on the limbs.
A relief?? Is it?
Hmm...
Well, whilst I was going through it...It was tough. But, ain't it, that its the pressure and temperature that the coal has to endure so that it transforms into the glistening worthy diamond??
Am not trying to put it, that I have become one!! Clear ?? :-P    ;-)
Clear hai ??
Yeah, The facial hair have been discarded, and it's lot clearer than before.
Not that it was far too crowded before. But, it adds to the refreshing neat look, that women usually are expected and desired to have!! ;-)
Now, does that mean, I put forward my credentials for being a woman ?? ;-)
well, whateva you consider!!

The ice-packs required to settle down the oedema and the redness, was definitely a relief.

But, somehow, I feel guest to my own skin.
It instills in me the feeling of being given a 'Maturity Potion'.
Suddenly, the never touched face has been tampered with.
It probably adds woman-ness to me!!

And I, seriously, pretty much don't love it. (the adult-ness part!)

But, sooner than later, I'll fall for it.
I know!! ;-)

PS: Abt the inner soul and strength changes... still going through!!
Would word them later!! ;-)

5 comments:

Ankit said...

Oh, its pathetic.. So eventually u have also fallen victim to the so called notion of beauty promoted by the multinationals, thus robbing the individuals of individuality.. How cud u Telly ? How cud u ? :P

Tele Jane said...

Oh Ankit!! i did and am into the whole dig from now on!! I know I fell into that trap!!
Oh! How could I??
*weeping!! Sobbing !! :(

*grinning!! ;)

Raj said...

:)

Vivere said...

hey come on,it's gud to look pretty.why moan it?aftr all u did it out f free will,dint ya?

Tele Jane said...

hey magus, would put it as partially free will! :)
But, yeah...am loving looking pretty!! :)