Oct 14, 2009

A Happy Day...

Brother's Home for Diwali...

A Labrador pup now finally happens to be a member of our family. We brought her home, and She's gonna be close to me. (Ohh ! How long had I always wanted a puppy for me. And, now that I have her, I am enthralled on how my coming days are gonna be.
I, for once, have instantaneously bonded with her. And after the whole day, that I have spent with her...pampering her, taking her for 5 minutes walk, every hour. Nomenclaturing her...yeah, we zeroed in on the first name I suggested...MAGGI ! Not coz, I had suggested it, but, coz she related to the name. And, the very second time this name was mouthed, she responded. Had an amazing day with her. :-)

My bro got a new mobile for himself. And he has been teasing me since then.

Dad got the new Tata Photon Whiz...Unlimited download...Now, That's the most satisfying deal for today...I have always cribbed on the limited download limitation of broadband, and now that I have this unlimited thind with me...Things are gonna reach another level. I would download all the songs. I would download lotsa medical material. I would blog more often. I would chat more often. Everything, man...I would love to do whatever I have missed out in the limited version.

So,all in all, A Happy Day.
Just wishing some of the happiness be carried forward to the next day as well... :-)

Gd nyt people...

No comments: