Jan 14, 2009

Your Eyes !

Every time I look into your eyes
I think of your warm caress
You say I'm not like other gals
I'm better than the rest
I look into your gorgeous eyes
And all my pain goes away
All my "friends" said they'd be there
But you were the only one to stay
I look into your gorgeous eyes
That melt me everyday
Your eyes, your touch, your warm caress
Make me love you in every way

Everyone always tells me that nothing lasts forever
But I don't think that's true
Cause the way I feel when we're together
I know that's the way I'll always feel for you
From now until forever, that's how long I'll be true
I'll make this vow and promise you now
I'll never stop loving you

Theres something about the way
That you look at me
I look back into your gorgeous eyes
And wonder if you can see
All the feelings I have inside
Every kiss melts me away
I'm so lucky to have you
And I cherish every single day
I'm never going to leave you
So don't be afraid
You'll be with me forever
Along with every memory that we've made .

*Written by Mehul. Found it at a Poetry Community.

No comments: