Jan 12, 2009

PHEW !!

ONCE AGAIN...

JUST 5 DAYS BEFORE THE SCHEDULED UNIVERSITY EXAMS...

EXAMS HAVE BEEN POSTPONED BY YET ANOTHER 15 DAYS !! :x

PHEW !!!

RAJASTHAN UNIVERSITY SUCKS !! IT SUCKS !! :X :D

Man, How bad is that...halfway thru ur prep...IMAGINE, reading PSM ... [I wud puke !!]
thinking it to be the last time before the exam...& YOU discover...it is DEFINITELY not the LAST time...OHHHH !! How much motivation I had developed to continue reading it..."Yep, TJ, Its the Last time this subject is tormenting you, C'MN, U CAN !! " :D

All in Vain...!! :(

I don't know how I am gonna again read it...!! ohh !!

Disheartening ....!! :(

Anyways, Its the way Raj. Uni. Works...!! :D

It was The most Unfortunate moment of my life when I had decided to choose Rajasthan, my home, to Mumbai....or, whichever place...!! :D [atleast, as of now, I feel so...!]

Okies...Back to the Sucking PSM !! :(

No comments: