Aug 14, 2008

Euthanasia



Last night my mom and I were sitting in the living room chatting about things an......life... and... then, we talked about living and dying.

I said to her: ' Mom, If ever I end up in a vegetative state when you are alive,please never let me go on like that.....totally dependent on machines and liquids from a bottle.If you see me in that state I want you to disconnect all the contraptions that are keeping me alive. I'd much rather die'.

Up went my mom from the sofa, with this real look of admiration towards me...and proceeded to disconnect the TV, the Cable, the Dish, the DVD, the Computer, the Cell Phone, the Ipod, and the Xbox, and then went to the fridge and threw away all my beer!!
....I ALMOST DIED!!! ;)


PS: In case, anyone sues me for putting someone else's Copywritten Matter...I wud like to Say It in bold letters :
THIS IS A COPIED MATTER...I HAVE NOT WRITTEN IT !! :)

Loved it...so,have added it here...!!
Njoy !!

No comments: