Oct 21, 2010

The Bull

When being the silent-mowing-lazy cow gets boring,
changing into the energizing, smokey-nosed, limb-hitting bull peaces me.

* Actively moving my head hither & tither *


Retiring. Peacefully & happily. 
The Red Bull ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
^ Daringly mailed my Med HOD & met my Dean (Establishement of EM residency at our place)
^ Maddeningly thought of a thing, (stirred everyone-pleaded warden-got it approved-cleaned it myself-set up done-electricity arranged) & accomplished it in 18 hours (Setting up RR in GH) woof!!
^ Surgery Conference at My Institute, 2 days later, Case presentations prepared, handed over. To be presented by the Heads. All wishes for a successful conference. (Loved doing the behind-the-scenes work)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wishing that each day of my life be as Super-Busy as the last two days have been !! 
How I hate being dormant !!

Now, this is One REALLY TRUE, FOR SURE GOOD-BYE...
Blogging- Switched OFF !! 

No comments: